internetcalls incomming number

Old August 3rd 06, 09:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default internetcalls incomming number

I'm sure they offered it don't they any more or something ?

Stephen

Old August 3rd 06, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

In message of Thu, 3 Aug 2006, ¬Stephen Hammond writes
I'm sure they offered it don't they any more or something ?

Who are you talking about?
Who are 'they'
Old August 3rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"David Floyd" wrote in message

In message of Thu, 3 Aug 2006, ¬Stephen Hammond writes
I'm sure they offered it don't they any more or
something ?

Who are you talking about?
Who are 'they'

The age-old question. Who indeed are "they" or "them" as they're often
known. They're always watching, I know that..! They also have a lot to
answer for.

Ivor

Old August 3rd 06, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ivor Jones wrote:
"David Floyd" wrote in message

In message of Thu, 3 Aug 2006, ¬Stephen Hammond writes
I'm sure they offered it don't they any more or
something ?

Who are you talking about?
Who are 'they'

The age-old question. Who indeed are "they" or "them" as they're often
known. They're always watching, I know that..! They also have a lot to
answer for.

To be fair the OP does name the company in the title.... internetcalls

OK - he didn't say internetcalls.com, but then a lot of people post
talking about sipgate... when they are talking about sipgate.co.uk or
whatever.

Don't know the answer Stephen, but I had wondered about that myself,
'cos a friend was thinking about taking the plunge with them.

Old August 3rd 06, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

In message of Thu, 3 Aug 2006, paul123 writes

Ivor Jones wrote:
"David Floyd" wrote in message

In message of Thu, 3 Aug 2006, ¬Stephen Hammond writes
I'm sure they offered it don't they any more or
something ?

Who are you talking about?
Who are 'they'

The age-old question. Who indeed are "they" or "them" as they're often
known. They're always watching, I know that..! They also have a lot to
answer for.

To be fair the OP does name the company in the title.... internetcalls

Not clear at all - I took it that a space was missed and that he was
referring to 'internet calls'. I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!
Old August 3rd 06, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

David Floyd wrote:

Not clear at all - I took it that a space was missed and that he was
referring to 'internet calls'.

Ok, I would respectfully suggest that you made a false assumption
then....

I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!

Whether the name is daft, or not, it *has* been mentioned in at least
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.te...rch+this+group
.. As a regular with over 350 posts to this group, I would have thought
you might have seen the name before.....

Old August 3rd 06, 06:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

paul123 pretended :
David Floyd wrote:

Not clear at all - I took it that a space was missed and that he was
referring to 'internet calls'.

Ok, I would respectfully suggest that you made a false assumption
then....

I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!

Whether the name is daft, or not, it *has* been mentioned in at least
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.te...rch+this+group
. As a regular with over 350 posts to this group, I would have thought
you might have seen the name before.....

Perhaps he meant he was daft, not the name? :')

Old August 3rd 06, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Jono wrote:
paul123 pretended :
David Floyd wrote:

[snip]
I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!

Whether the name is daft, or not, it *has* been mentioned in at least

[snip]
Perhaps he meant he was daft, not the name? :')

Aha! Must have been MY false ASSumption then! Whether or not we get to
the bottom of this, it really doesn't matter...

Back to the original question - there are a few posts on the voipbuster
forums in the general discussion section regarding this question.
basically they say (don't know if it's true or not) that they have no
further Voip-in numbers to give out - until further notice (however
long that is).

Old August 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jono wrote:
paul123 pretended :
David Floyd wrote:

[snip]
I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!

Whether the name is daft, or not, it *has* been mentioned in at least

[snip]
Perhaps he meant he was daft, not the name? :')

Aha! Must have been MY false ASSumption then! Whether or not we get to
the bottom of this, it really doesn't matter...

Back to the original question - there are a few posts on the voipbuster
forums in the general discussion section regarding this question.
basically they say (don't know if it's true or not) that they have no
further Voip-in numbers to give out - until further notice (however
long that is).

I can't believe they've got /active/ accounts for how ever many numbers
they've given out. They could just reclaim a few.

Old August 3rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

David Floyd wrote:

Not clear at all - I took it that a space was missed and that he was
referring to 'internet calls'.

Ok, I would respectfully suggest that you made a false assumption
then....

I didn't know there was a company called
'internetcalls' - How daft!

Whether the name is daft, or not, it *has* been mentioned in at least

Do I have to write 100 lines 'I must pay attention to ALL postings to
uk.telecom.voip' Sir!