Free Skype Minutes today

Old August 3rd 06, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Free Skype Minutes today

The Invalid wrote:
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

All you have to do is click on a link and your account will be credited with a
whole 24p. Gimme gimme gimme - I'm so impressed - every Thursday all though
August as well.

Bloody world's going loopy...

Old August 10th 06, 10:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Trevor Hyde wrote:

All you have to do is click on a link and your account will be
credited with a whole 24p. Gimme gimme gimme - I'm so impressed -
every Thursday all though August as well.

In what part of the window it is - do you have to go to buy credits to see
it?

Olli

Old August 10th 06, 11:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 2006-08-10, Olli wrote:

Trevor Hyde wrote:

All you have to do is click on a link and your account will be
credited with a whole 24p. Gimme gimme gimme - I'm so impressed -
every Thursday all though August as well.

In what part of the window it is - do you have to go to buy credits to see
it?

You're in Finland? That isn't one of the eligible countries. 'Free
Summer Thursdays' on www.skype.co.uk will lead you to the Terms and
Conditions.

Brian.
Old August 12th 06, 01:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Olli wrote:
Trevor Hyde wrote:

All you have to do is click on a link and your account will be
credited with a whole 24p. Gimme gimme gimme - I'm so impressed -
every Thursday all though August as well.

In what part of the window it is - do you have to go to buy credits to see
it?

It comes up on the website page when you log in to your account - just
click a button. From the Skype client, go FileMy Skype Account Go to
My Account Page