Networking on aol adsl

Old August 3rd 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Networking on aol adsl

hi there

im tryin to network 2 pc's usin aol adsl so far no joy

i can share the files np but i cant get net access on the client pc

ive been told that the host pc was networked fine before usin a file
or programe bu it has been wiped recently and the owner couldnt save
the file used to let the 2nd pc gain net access

and dosnt remeber ere she got it from can anyone help me withthis plz
ether tell me how to net them or were to find this file in question

ive tried usin a router but the host pc would not go on the net ive
never used aol or adsl im used to cable networks like ntl didnt
think be much of a diff but seems there is could anyone help me plz

TIA

damo

--
damo3212003
Old August 3rd 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

damo3212003 Wrote:
hi there

im tryin to network 2 pc's usin aol adsl so far no joy

i can share the files np but i cant get net access on the client pc

ive been told that the host pc was networked fine before usin a file
or programe bu it has been wiped recently and the owner couldnt save
the file used to let the 2nd pc gain net access

and dosnt remeber ere she got it from can anyone help me withthis plz
ether tell me how to net them or were to find this file in question

ive tried usin a router but the host pc would not go on the net ive
never used aol or adsl im used to cable networks like ntl didnt
think be much of a diff but seems there is could anyone help me plz

TIA

damo

anyone outthere can help plz ether the name or local of the file that
will let client pc use net usin this connection plz or router help plz
anyone

--
damo3212003
Old August 4th 06, 06:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

ive tried usin a router but the host pc would not go on the net ive
never used aol or adsl im used to cable networks like ntl didnt
think be much of a diff but seems there is could anyone help me plz

TIA

damo

I would get the router working on AOL first. You need and
password entered into the router setup page. The name will be the username
you have setup.If you have router with network ports then its easy just to
add the extra pc.Could you also try wording your post in proper english as
well, then it makes it easier to understand.

Dave

Old August 4th 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"damo3212003" wrote in message

hi there

im tryin to network 2 pc's usin aol adsl so far no joy

i can share the files np but i cant get net access on the client pc

ive been told that the host pc was networked fine before usin a file
or programe bu it has been wiped recently and the owner couldnt save
the file used to let the 2nd pc gain net access

and dosnt remeber ere she got it from can anyone help me withthis plz
ether tell me how to net them or were to find this file in question

ive tried usin a router but the host pc would not go on the net ive
never used aol or adsl im used to cable networks like ntl didnt
think be much of a diff but seems there is could anyone help me plz

TIA

damo

--
damo3212003

I have to ask. Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Old August 4th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 4 Aug 2006, "chris" wrote:

I have to ask. Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

It might be a symptom of SMS fingerz :-)