Free Skype Minutes today

Old August 3rd 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Free Skype Minutes today

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

Old August 3rd 06, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Jono wrote:

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

I'll second that!

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
18:47:00 up 10 days, 8 min, 3 users, load average: 0.11, 0.28, 0.27

Old August 3rd 06, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

alexd wrote:

Jono wrote:

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

I'll second that!

I mean the credit they deleted from my account as well, not just yours...

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
18:47:25 up 10 days, 8 min, 3 users, load average: 0.07, 0.25, 0.27

Old August 4th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

andy has brought this to us :
The Invalid wrote:
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 18:24:34 +0100, Jono
wrote:

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

Why should they have deleted it then?

Because it wasn't used for nearly six months? I recently got emails
reminding me about unused credit on a couple of accounts. Thanks to
this info, they are now topped up with the free credit and extended
[and forwarded to a mobile for 2c a minute]

You do not need to top up, just a 1p call and your expiry date is reset
to 6 months from the date of the 1p call.

Old August 4th 06, 06:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

The Invalid wrote on 04/08/2006 :
On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:47:55 GMT, alexd wrote:

alexd wrote:

Jono wrote:

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

I'll second that!

I mean the credit they deleted from my account as well, not just yours...

Ive had credit in my account for over 3 months with no problems

Make sure you make some chargeable calls, otherwise it will be taken
from you.

Old August 4th 06, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

ACDeag presented the following explanation :
andy has brought this to us :
wrote:

The Invalid explained on 03/08/2006 :
Skype are giving away 20 free minutes to ordinary landlines every
thursday
Grab them.

I would rather they return the credit they deleted from my account!

Why should they have deleted it then?

Because it wasn't used for nearly six months? I recently got emails
reminding me about unused credit on a couple of accounts. Thanks to
this info, they are now topped up with the free credit and extended
[and forwarded to a mobile for 2c a minute]

You do not need to top up, just a 1p call and your expiry date is reset to 6
months from the date of the 1p call.

Unless it doesn't actually work. I tried to make chargeable calls
before the expiry of the credit, without success, even though it showed
as "still in credit" both on the softfone & in the customer log-in.
Eventually gave up, as I got no response from my mails, only to get an
email saying "credit expired".