mobile phone browser

Old August 4th 06, 08:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default mobile phone browser

I wish I could use my Bluetooth moble phone to access the broadband
internet connection my company is provided with using the modem in the
phone or the telephone network.

If a lap top, I can use that internect connection. It should be
possible with a mobile phone also becuase mobile phone is having
bluetooth connectivity, internal browser and memory

If I use the telphone network, it will cost me.

Can anybody has idea regarding this?

Old August 4th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Pl. read the portion '.....ction my company is provided with using the
modem' as '.....ction my company is provided withOUT using the modem'

Old August 4th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"josemartinck" wrote in
ups.com:

Pl. read the portion '.....ction my company is provided with using
the modem' as '.....ction my company is provided withOUT using
the modem'

If your phone supports the right profiles then you just need a
bluetooth access point.

Also some phones have software available that supports internet access
via a bluetooth serial port (I'm thinking of MS ActiveSync particularly
but there may be others).
Old August 4th 06, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"josemartinck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wish I could use my Bluetooth moble phone to access the broadband
internet connection my company is provided with using the modem in the
phone or the telephone network.

If a lap top, I can use that internect connection. It should be
possible with a mobile phone also becuase mobile phone is having
bluetooth connectivity, internal browser and memory

If I use the telphone network, it will cost me.

Can anybody has idea regarding this?

just go for a pda with bluetooth\wifi, or the o2 xda types that are geared
towards this...