Comments about Idnet ?

Old August 4th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Comments about Idnet ?

I'm leaving Plusnet - just waiting for my LLU MAC to arrive.

Because it's a transfer from LLU ( plenty of problems there ) my options were
limited since many ISPs don't accept LLU MACs.

Somone suggested Idnet and they look pretty reasonable albeit a few squid
pricier than some of the competition. I was curious to hear of anyone's
experiences with them.

Graham