Sipgate voicemail down?

Old August 4th 06, 05:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Sipgate voicemail down?

Getting busy tone on both lines. I used to be a big fan
of this outfit but am now thinking of starting a new newsgroup
uk.telecom.issipgateworkingtoday as they dont seem to publish this info
themselves. Any takers?

Old August 5th 06, 01:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

Getting busy tone on both lines. I used to be a big fan
of this outfit but am now thinking of starting a new
newsgroup uk.telecom.issipgateworkingtoday as they dont
seem to publish this info themselves. Any takers?

Busy tone..? From where, Sipgate, other VoIP providers or PSTN..? Ok here
from mobile and other SIP lines.

Ivor

Old August 5th 06, 10:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

Getting busy tone on both lines. I used to be a big fan
of this outfit but am now thinking of starting a new
newsgroup uk.telecom.issipgateworkingtoday as they dont
seem to publish this info themselves. Any takers?

Busy tone..? From where, Sipgate, other VoIP providers or PSTN..? Ok here
from mobile and other SIP lines.

Ivor

by dialling 50000 on the sipgate lines. 10000 worked as did dialling pstn
numbers. It's back up this morning but the number of faults on the service
seems to be climbing again.