Cheapest Sattelite Net Access?

Old August 6th 06, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Cheapest Sattelite Net Access?

Last one I looked at was £1200 just for installation! Copernic letting me
down.. Anyone with any experience?

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Old August 6th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Les Hemmings wrote:
Last one I looked at was £1200 just for installation! Copernic
letting me down.. Anyone with any experience?

Ok, I know now! Two "L"'s and one "T"

Mutter Mutter...

Old August 6th 06, 11:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
Last one I looked at was £1200 just for installation! Copernic letting me
down.. Anyone with any experience?

http://www.btopenworld.com/satellite..._services.html £950
kit/install install £ 59.99 a month
http://www.avonlinebroadband.co.uk/s...s/pricing.html