Orange

Old August 7th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Orange

They are offering a broadband service to compliment their mobile
service.

I am currently trying to get a PAYG sim registered with them. They keep
cutting me off. I wouldn't ever dream of getting another sim card from
them, never mind sign up for a sample of tiscalism.

There future is black as their customers see red. Baseturds!