BT IPstream Home 2000

Old August 7th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT IPstream Home 2000

Hi,
Work are installing BT IPstream Home 2000 into my house this week. Does
anybody know if this product has a download/usage limit per month?

thanks
Old August 7th 06, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when allnewtonyg
opened his gob and said:

Work are installing BT IPstream Home 2000 into my house this week. Does
anybody know if this product has a download/usage limit per month?

The thought occurs that asking the bods at work who are paying for it
might be a good place to start. I assume that they know what they are
paying for.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old August 7th 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

allnewtonyg wrote:
Work are installing BT IPstream Home 2000 into my house this week. Does
anybody know if this product has a download/usage limit per month?

That product itself does not have any specific limits to it, but it is
not a retail product.

If they are installing that as a wholesale product, then they control
your capabilities. If it is a retail product, consult the literature for
that product.