Dial USA 0800 number with VOIP software

Old August 8th 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Dial USA 0800 number with VOIP software

I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I get
visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the audio.
I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I accomplish
this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
Thanks very much.

Old August 8th 06, 09:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"" wrote in message
I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I get
visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the audio.
I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I accomplish
this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
Thanks very much.

Why don't you just try it?
You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms for
audio and video.

--

Graham
%Profound_observation%

Old August 8th 06, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Graham:
"" wrote in message
I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I
get visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the
audio. I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I
accomplish this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
Thanks very much.

Why don't you just try it?
You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms
for audio and video.

Also via FWD USA 1-800 and other freephone numbers are free.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 9th 06, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:09:00 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Graham:
"" wrote in message
I am using Skype and Sipgate (newbie!).
I would like to listen to some semimars on the web. At the moment, I
get visual okay bit have to dial an 1-800 number to listen to the
audio. I really don't want to be making expensive int'l calls. Can I
accomplish this for free with Skype/Sipgate or some other software?
Thanks very much.

Why don't you just try it?
You can certainly use Sipgate, you don't need credit.
Just dial 00 1 800 xxx xxxx
I imagine its the same with Skype, but I have never used it.
I imagine you will get some relative delay using different platforms
for audio and video.

Also via FWD USA 1-800 and other freephone numbers are free.

If you add sipbroker as an operator then you can dial *747 1800 etc.
www.sipbroker.com
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.