Provider

Old August 9th 06, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Provider

I recently decided that I was going to go with either Sipgate and another
provider who was offering no monthly charge but gave 10 mins free calls each
month to many worlwide destinations. Siggate gives a local incomming number
but the other provider didn't.

Can anyone tell me who the 'other' provider is? I can't find them anywhere
in my history!

TIA

Old August 9th 06, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

elziko wrote:
I recently decided that I was going to go with either Sipgate and
another provider who was offering no monthly charge but gave 10 mins
free calls each month to many worlwide destinations. Siggate gives a
local incomming number but the other provider didn't.

Found it... it was http://www.freespeech.co.uk/ but you get 10 mins a day if
you have to have 20 credit on your account.

Does BT and others similar providers include 0844 numbers in there inclusive
call packages? What about from mobiles?

TIA

Old August 9th 06, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:03:21 +0100, "elziko"
wrote:

elziko wrote:
I recently decided that I was going to go with either Sipgate and
another provider who was offering no monthly charge but gave 10 mins
free calls each month to many worlwide destinations. Siggate gives a
local incomming number but the other provider didn't.

Found it... it was http://www.freespeech.co.uk/ but you get 10 mins a day if
you have to have 20 credit on your account.

Does BT and others similar providers include 0844 numbers in there inclusive
call packages? What about from mobiles?

You could also go for sipdiscount.com
300mins 'free' per week. Pay, afaik, 10 euros for 120 days. The
payment can be spent on destinations that aren't free.
Also, re your comment about 'no monthly charge':There are lots of
providers that don't make a monthly charge - just pay as you go for
your calls.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old August 10th 06, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Brian A wrote:
Also, re your comment about 'no monthly charge':There are lots of
providers that don't make a monthly charge - just pay as you go for
your calls.

Do you know of a web site that lists all providers and their
setup/monthly/call costs for quicker comparison?