Netgear WGT624 question

Old August 10th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Netgear WGT624 question

I have a WG624GT router working (?) on my network. Problem is that it
seems to be that it resets itself interrmittently? Bought it off Ebay
as a refurbished Netgear router. problem I have is that while the
label days Wgt624 v2, when i look at the router status page logged
intiothe router, it says firmware V3. So which firmware download do I
use? V2 or V ??
TIA

cheers,
Len
Old August 10th 06, 11:32 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:24:57 GMT, Len Cuff
wrote:

I have a WG624GT router working (?) on my network. Problem is that it
seems to be that it resets itself interrmittently? Bought it off Ebay
as a refurbished Netgear router. problem I have is that while the
label days Wgt624 v2, when i look at the router status page logged
intiothe router, it says firmware V3. So which firmware download do I
use? V2 or V ??
TIA

cheers,
Len

v2 on the label refers to the "hardware" version ie case/cosmetic
differences, possibly different psu ...

Status page shows the firmware version - download the latest version
for a WGT624GT v2 model.

Robert
Robert