Can't connect to login server - sipgate

Old August 11th 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Can't connect to login server - sipgate

Im trying to set up my pap2 to use sipgate but get "Can't connect to
login server" when it tries to register.. I have tried using the ip
address instead of sipgate.co.uk and tried setting a secondary DNS
server, but nothing helps.. Funny things is this used to work a few
months ago when I last tried sipgate.

Any Ideas?
Old August 11th 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Scope" wrote in message

Im trying to set up my pap2 to use sipgate but get "Can't
connect to login server" when it tries to register.. I
have tried using the ip address instead of sipgate.co.uk
and tried setting a secondary DNS server, but nothing
helps.. Funny things is this used to work a few months
ago when I last tried sipgate.
Any Ideas?

Can you post a screenshot of the relevant setup screen somewhere..? I use
a SIpura SPA-2000 on Sipgate and it's currently registered fine and has
been for several weeks since its last reboot.

Ivor

Old August 11th 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Ivor Jones wrote:
Can you post a screenshot of the relevant setup screen somewhere..? I use
a SIpura SPA-2000 on Sipgate and it's currently registered fine and has
been for several weeks since its last reboot.

Ivor

Ivor,

Thank you, I knew would you come to the rescue.

However, I have decided voip.co.uk is better for me with their UK pack,
and have subscribed with them.

Cheers.