PlusNet cave in to LLU refund pressure

Old August 11th 06, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default PlusNet cave in to LLU refund pressure

"Stan The Man" wrote in message

PlusNet have caved in under pressure and announced today...

Link? I see nothing on their 'immediate' web site.

Old August 11th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

PlusNet have caved in under pressure and announced today that they will
automatically give subscription refunds to the many customers who have
endured LLU faults lasting more than 7 days.

They also announced that they have temporarily stopped migrating
customers to their alternative LLU network partner, Tiscale Wholesale
until the process is debugged.

Better late than never -- and always wise to comply with consumer law.

Stan
Old August 11th 06, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In message , Tx2
writes
"Stan The Man" wrote in message

PlusNet have caved in under pressure and announced today...

Link? I see nothing on their 'immediate' web site.

http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1155316772.htm. I think it's
accessible to everyone.
--
Martin Jay