Anyone tried Jajah?

Old August 12th 06, 06:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Anyone tried Jajah?

http://www.jajah.com/

Seems too good to be true. Wonder if it will last?

Saw this about them on BBC Tech page
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/4782895.stm

About Jajah
The JAJAH Free Global Calling Plan
JAJAH's vision is to provide free unlimited phone calls, anywhere in the
world. This program is the first step along that path. For us to be able to
provide, and grow, this service we need the help of the entire JAJAH
community. We simply ask that all our users adhere to our Fair Use policy.

The JAJAH Free Global Calling Plan applies to land line and mobile calls to
and within the United States; Canada; China; Hong Kong; Singapore and Taiwan
and it applies to landline calls to and within Australia; UK; Germany;
France; Italy and most other European nations. It applies when both call
participants are registered JAJAH users. In countries where free phone calls
are not available, or if someone is calling a non-JAJAH member, calls are
simply subject to JAJAH's ultra-low rates.

Old August 13th 06, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/4782895.stm

Old August 13th 06, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

whoops! Just realised you had already put the link in!

Flump