BT Home Hub.. Whats in the Box?

Old August 13th 06, 08:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Home Hub.. Whats in the Box?

I'm due to go live with BT Broadband BT Total Broadband Option 3 on the 17th
after a downfall in Pipex's service.

What I'm asking is what do I get in the box with the BT Home Hub? I know I
get the wireless BT Home Hub & BT Hub Phone, what else?

Old August 13th 06, 08:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In ,
Fatboy wrote:

I'm due to go live with BT Broadband BT Total Broadband Option 3 on the
17th after a downfall in Pipex's service.

What I'm asking is what do I get in the box with the BT Home Hub? I know
I get the wireless BT Home Hub & BT Hub Phone, what else?

'What do I get with the BT Home Hub'

http://www.homehub.bt.com/html/faq-hub-about.html
--
aa

Old August 14th 06, 06:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

You know Fatboy your attitude leaves a lot to be desired , please and thanks
would be appropriate as well. I reckon you are going to be a pain in the ass
with postings .

Have a nice day

Old August 16th 06, 06:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Chris Hughes" wrote in message
You know Fatboy your attitude leaves a lot to be desired , please and
thanks would be appropriate as well. I reckon you are going to be a pain
in the ass with postings .

Have a nice day

Quite funny how you posted this almost 24 hours after he had said thanks!

Old August 23rd 06, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 13 Aug 2006 09:43:47 +0200, "Fatboy"
wrote:

I'm due to go live with BT Broadband BT Total Broadband Option 3 on the 17th
after a downfall in Pipex's service.

What I'm asking is what do I get in the box with the BT Home Hub? I know I
get the wireless BT Home Hub & BT Hub Phone, what else?

you get a piece of crap thats what you get avoid it like the plauge
Old August 23rd 06, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

wrote:

I'm due to go live with BT Broadband BT Total Broadband Option 3 on the 17th
after a downfall in Pipex's service.

What I'm asking is what do I get in the box with the BT Home Hub? I know I
get the wireless BT Home Hub & BT Hub Phone, what else?

you get a piece of crap thats what you get avoid it like the plauge

Mine works fine, after working out that the automatic channel selection
was playing hell with the airport card in my iBook.
Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI - COSOC KOTL