BT Internet Homepage?

Old August 13th 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Internet Homepage?

Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

TIA

Old August 13th 06, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

After serious thinking Fatboy wrote :
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup additional
email accounts and change some details.

TIA

Cool, go for your life!

Old August 13th 06, 09:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatboy" wrote in message
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

TIA

I think it is here
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/....yahoo.com/%3f

Once you have logged in you can alter settings etc.

Old August 13th 06, 09:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message
news

"Fatboy" wrote in message
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

TIA

I think it is here
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/....yahoo.com/%3f

Once you have logged in you can alter settings etc.

Thanks mate, after a bit of looking around on that site, I sorted it!
It was:
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/....yahoo.com/%3f

Old August 13th 06, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatboy" wrote in message
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

TIA

I think it is here
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/....yahoo.com/%3f

Once you have logged in you can alter settings etc.

Or even http://home.bt.yahoo.com/
George

Old August 13th 06, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatboy" wrote in message
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

TIA

I think it is here
http://edit.europe.yahoo.com/config/....yahoo.com/%3f

Once you have logged in you can alter settings etc.

Or even http://home.bt.yahoo.com/
George

Which immediately forwards you to the url given before !

jim
Old August 14th 06, 08:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Fatboy wrote:
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

Can you not read properly?

All the questions you've asked so far are pretty basic and either in the
FAQ's, on the BT help pages or in the literature rupplied with the kit
you bought.

I'd guess that pretty soon you'll be posting regarding AV software and
system recovery software ...

--
The Caretaker .........
Old August 14th 06, 09:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:19:34 UTC, The Caretaker
wrote:

Fatboy wrote:
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

I'd guess that pretty soon you'll be posting regarding AV software and
system recovery software ...

And then regarding system recovery...!

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old August 14th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

wrote:

Fatboy wrote:
Hi, I want to log in to the BT Internet home page? I want to setup
additional email accounts and change some details.

I'd guess that pretty soon you'll be posting regarding AV software and
system recovery software ...

And then regarding system recovery...!

Bob, you're assuming the OP has a system worth recovering ;o)

Old August 14th 06, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Also try http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail...dband/btyahoo/

Can you not read properly?

All the questions you've asked so far are pretty basic and either in the
FAQ's, on the BT help pages or in the literature rupplied with the kit you
bought.

Get real - there is no clue on www.bt.com, and anyway you might end up at
btconnect. The original literature might well refer to www.btinternet.com,
www.btopenworld.com, www.btyahoo.com or www.btyahoo.co.uk ... as they keep
changing it!

When I went to www.yahoo.co.uk it thought I was Brian Thompson and had some
mail, although a redraw fixed this- pretty poor security though!