BT Voyager 10v Help

Old August 13th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default BT Voyager 10v Help

Hi,
Does anyone know how to get into the setup menu of BT Voyager 10v, when you
have forgotten the password.
Thanks.
Old August 13th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Cyberdog" wrote in message
news
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get into the setup menu of BT Voyager 10v, when

you
have forgotten the password.
Thanks.

The default password or one you have entered?

Old August 13th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:00:07 GMT, "Nick" wrote:

The default password or one you have entered?

The one I have entered. However, what is the default one.
Thanks
Old August 14th 06, 05:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:58:04 +0100, Cyberdog wrote:

The default password or one you have entered?

The one I have entered. However, what is the default one.
Thanks

I still can`t access the the 10v setup menu. However I have got it working on
default.
I can make calls using the VOIP line ok, but on an incoming call to my
ordinary land line it also rings the VOIP phone as well.
Can any one help please.
Thanks