network cameras

Old August 15th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default network cameras

Hi,
Can anyone sugest a decent, cheap network camera either wired or wireless?
TIA

--
Cheers

Paul
le singe est dans l'arbre
http://www.paulwatt.info

Old August 16th 06, 01:10 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 15 Aug
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk "Paul Watt"
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

Hi,
Can anyone sugest a decent, cheap network camera either wired or wireless?
TIA

We have some Level One cameras, they're pretty good, and come with network
recording software. How cheap is "cheap"? Ours were about 130.

deKay
--
Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
"Frobert asked me today if we could buy matching gym clothes