VoIP Stunt CLID

Old August 15th 06, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VoIP Stunt CLID

Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 15th 06, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
voipstuntissue?

Old August 16th 06, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

paul123 wrote:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over VoIP
Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the other end,
if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt number, previously
even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.

Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
voipstuntissue?

Seems to be working OK again

Old August 16th 06, 03:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh paul123:
paul123 wrote:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Have just noticed that since at least today when I make a call over
VoIP Stunt using my PAP2 the call is displayed as Unknown at the
other end, if I use the software phone it sends my VoIP Stunt
number, previously even when using the PAP2 it sent the number.

Hmm, wierd. Asterisk isn't sending it either. So it must be a
voipstuntissue?

Seems to be working OK again

Yes, working again! :-)

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk