Sipgate Problems

Old August 15th 06, 08:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Sipgate Problems

For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 15th 06, 08:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

--

after seeing a post in this NG the other day I signed up for a free number
from

Just like Sipgate except no voicemail unless you pay.
The Manchester number range is the same as Sipgate's 0161-660 XXXX

What I don't know (yet) is whether they cancel the number if you don't top
up.

Anyway its yet another portal on my * box in case Sipgate goes down.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old August 15th 06, 09:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Graham:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

--

after seeing a post in this NG the other day I signed up for a free
number from
http://www.orbtalk.co.uk/

Just like Sipgate except no voicemail unless you pay.
The Manchester number range is the same as Sipgate's 0161-660 XXXX

What I don't know (yet) is whether they cancel the number if you
don't top up.

Anyway its yet another portal on my * box in case Sipgate goes down.

I have a number with OrbTalk too, and their sister service VoIP Talk,
both have the same number range as my Sipgate number, trouble is I've
had Sipgate for quite sometime now and it's my main incoming number,
that everyone knows, only a few know my other numbers, and I have an
excellent number with Sipgate, as at the time I was able to choose it,
my OrbTalk and VoIPTalk numbers aren't great numbers.