Problems Sipgate.

Old August 15th 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Problems Sipgate.

For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
Old August 15th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message

For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up
as busy when dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work
fine, my other non-0121 numbers I've tested are working
fine.

Yes getting the same with my 0121 number, but my other numbers are fine.
Does this indicate a Sipgate-specific problem though or is it Magrathea..?

Ivor

Old August 16th 06, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message

For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up
as busy when dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work
fine, my other non-0121 numbers I've tested are working
fine.

Yes getting the same with my 0121 number, but my other numbers are
fine. Does this indicate a Sipgate-specific problem though or is it
Magrathea..?
Ivor

Right, it appears a Magrathea problem, as both my OrbTalk and VoIP talk
0121 numbers are also down.

Sorry Sipgate!!

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 16th 06, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message

For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up
as busy when dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work
fine, my other non-0121 numbers I've tested are working
fine.

Yes getting the same with my 0121 number, but my other numbers are
fine. Does this indicate a Sipgate-specific problem though or is it
Magrathea..?
Ivor

Right, it appears a Magrathea problem, as both my OrbTalk and VoIP
talk 0121 numbers are also down.

Sorry Sipgate!!

I'm tired, I'd messed up, both OrbTalk and VoIpTalk are working, Sipgate
is still down.

Old August 16th 06, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Still have the problem :-(
Old August 16th 06, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Still have the problem :-(

My Sipgate 0207 number isn't working either. Dialling the Sipgate
number from voipstunt, it rings (as a caller), but it ain't coming into
Asterisk.

Old August 16th 06, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh paul123:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Still have the problem :-(

My Sipgate 0207 number isn't working either. Dialling the Sipgate
number from voipstunt, it rings (as a caller), but it ain't coming
into Asterisk.

Strange, my London 020 Sipgate number is fine (at the moment).

Old August 16th 06, 02:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up as busy when
dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP work fine, my other non-0121
numbers I've tested are working fine.

Have received an email that the problem has been fixed, and it has.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 16th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming up
as busy when dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to SIP
work fine, my other non-0121 numbers I've tested are
working fine.

Have received an email that the problem has been fixed,
and it has.

Did they say what the problem was..? I also reported it but not had a
reply yet.

Ivor

Old August 16th 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
For most of today my 0121 Sipgate numbers are coming
up as busy when dialled via the PSTN number, SIP to
SIP work fine, my other non-0121 numbers I've tested
are working fine.

Have received an email that the problem has been fixed,
and it has.

Did they say what the problem was..? I also reported it
but not had a reply yet.

Oops spoke too soon just had a reply, apparently there was a gateway
problem that only affected old numbers, i.e. those that were the first to
be issued when Sipgate started, which my 0121 number was. These have now
been rerouted to a new gateway and all is functioning normally again :-)

Ivor