Speedtouch 510: line status goes down when computer boots

Old August 16th 06, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Speedtouch 510: line status goes down when computer boots

hi,

i'm having problems with Speedtouch 510 ADSL router/modem. Each time i
boot up a
specific PC in my network and try to connect to the internet the line
status of the speedtouch
goes into the down state. After a while the line status goes back into
the up state and a new ip-address is obtained.
Anybody has any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Speedtouch 510; Version 4.2.7.16.0