Business Broadband

Old August 16th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Business Broadband

Hi,

I have just 'flown the nest' and moved into new office premises.

There is a NTL Box and several BT boxes in the office.

I am looking for Business Broadband to run a small LAN.

Anybody seen any great offers lately? A static IP would be a nice to have..

Many thanks,

Sean Browne.

Old August 19th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Cardiff IT Support Ltd wrote:

I have just 'flown the nest' and moved into new office premises.
There is a NTL Box and several BT boxes in the office.

I am looking for Business Broadband to run a small LAN.
Anybody seen any great offers lately? A static IP would be a nice to have..

Zen, Griffin, Demon HomeOffice all do static IPs. You don't say much
about your needs eg monthly use, speeds etc.

Phil