Logitech Dives Into VoIP

Old August 16th 06, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Logitech Dives Into VoIP

On 2006-08-16, Ivor Jones wrote:

[snip]

Not ATA's though are they..?

Well-observed. Did you also spot they make Skype usable
with external equipment.

I can't plug one into my
PABX to allow calls from any extension..?

PSGw at www.rsdevs.com could take you some way towards
solving your problem.

As I don't and never will use Skype, I don't have a problem ;-)

Ivor