BT Home Hub (Yet again)!

Old August 17th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Home Hub (Yet again)!

Right,

I got my BT Home Hub this morning, set up with no problems at all...

The option I selected was Option 3 which includes the FREE BT Hub Phone.
This wasn't in the box.

Will this arrive later or is there a delay in sending them out?

Thanks in advance.

Old August 17th 06, 01:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatboy" wrote in message
news
Right,

I got my BT Home Hub this morning, set up with no problems at all...

The option I selected was Option 3 which includes the FREE BT Hub Phone.
This wasn't in the box.

Will this arrive later or is there a delay in sending them out?

Thanks in advance.

The first batch of Hub Phones were rejected by BT due to a safety concern
and the new batch is expected in 4 to 6 weeks.

Old August 17th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Fatboy wrote:
Right,

I got my BT Home Hub this morning, set up with no problems at all...

The option I selected was Option 3 which includes the FREE BT Hub
Phone. This wasn't in the box.

Will this arrive later or is there a delay in sending them out?

Thanks in advance.

They didn't send you out a el cheapo DEC cordless in it's place??

Old August 17th 06, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"kráftéé" [email protected] you know what'sgoodforu.pus.com
wrote in message ...
Fatboy wrote:
Right,

I got my BT Home Hub this morning, set up with no problems at all...

The option I selected was Option 3 which includes the FREE BT Hub
Phone. This wasn't in the box.

Will this arrive later or is there a delay in sending them out?

Thanks in advance.

They didn't send you out a el cheapo DEC cordless in it's place??

I havent got anything at all...

Old August 17th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Fatboy wrote:
Right,

I got my BT Home Hub this morning, set up with no problems at
all...

The option I selected was Option 3 which includes the FREE BT Hub
Phone. This wasn't in the box.

Will this arrive later or is there a delay in sending them out?

Thanks in advance.

They didn't send you out a el cheapo DEC cordless in it's place??

I havent got anything at all...

Must have run out of those as well. It's just that a couple of people
I have met were sent a DECT phone in it's place until the proper phone
was delivered...

Old August 17th 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Unlucky. I was warned when I ordered that they had supply delays on the
proper Hub phone. Instead was sent (the kit arrived on Monday) a BT
Freestyle 3200 Dect phone, which works on the Hub, pending arrival of
the real thing in - they say - about six weeks. Free to keep. Ask
them where yours is.
GE