Tips and Tricks for Detecting Eavesdropping Devices

Old August 17th 06, 02:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Tips and Tricks for Detecting Eavesdropping Devices

First of all, let me thank the many of you who have requested that we
produce a "Tips and Tricks for Eavesdropping Detection" video similar
to award winning issue awareness video, The Red Balloon about
industrial espionage and eavesdropping (http://www.tscmvideo.com).

Then answer is yes and we are in the script development stage of what
will probably be a two to four hour video. While I am relatively sure
that we have covered most areas, I also accept that sometimes you can
be too close to the tress to see the forest. What I need from the
groups are ideas about what specifics you would like to see covered.

Also, we are going to press next week for the Spanish version of
Telephone Eavesdropping and Detection, which is the textbook I used at
the Texas A&M's Advanced Telephone Eavesdropping Detection 40 hour
seminars. The book will cost the same prices as the English version,
but will have a red cover. All 300 original technical illustrations
have been converted to Spanish also. (http://www.tscmvideo.com/book-
telephone-eavesdropping.html).

Since we do not have a Spanish website, we are currently looking for
distributors/dealers in Latin America.

Thank you,

Charlie Taylor