Plusnet CEO

Old August 17th 06, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Plusnet CEO

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

Thanks

Clive

Old August 17th 06, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:
Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

Thanks

Yes see:
http://www.plus.net/investors/board_...irectors.shtml

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old August 17th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

Old August 17th 06, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

or an offer on his low share price !

adam

Old August 17th 06, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"dylan30" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

or an offer on his low share price !

adam

Nope - just wanting a name to write to - nobody else seems to answer, or
when they do - two weeks later they deny that you called. I thought as the
monkeys don't answer, maybe the organ grinder would ;-).

Clive

Old August 17th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Clive" wrote in message

"dylan30" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

or an offer on his low share price !

adam

Nope - just wanting a name to write to - nobody else seems to answer, or
when they do - two weeks later they deny that you called. I thought as the
monkeys don't answer, maybe the organ grinder would ;-).

Clive

See:
http://www.plus.net/investors/board_...irectors.shtml

George

Old August 17th 06, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:
"dylan30" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

or an offer on his low share price !

adam

Nope - just wanting a name to write to - nobody else seems to answer,
or when they do - two weeks later they deny that you called. I
thought as the monkeys don't answer, maybe the organ grinder would
;-).

I wouldn't hold your breath. :-)

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old August 17th 06, 11:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:

"dylan30" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Clive wrote:

Could anyone confirm if the CEO of Plusnet is still Lee Strafford?

You'd like to send him a rude email ?

Graham

or an offer on his low share price !

adam

Nope - just wanting a name to write to - nobody else seems to answer, or
when they do - two weeks later they deny that you called. I thought as the
monkeys don't answer, maybe the organ grinder would ;-).

I understand your sentiments. I'm inclined to do the same but preeferably when
my connection's moved !

I'll put in a word for the PN support staff who bother to check this group - esp
in view of the fact that their action in doing so doesn't seem to be officially
sanctioned ( or at least not paid for )

Graham

Old August 17th 06, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:

Nope - just wanting a name to write to - nobody else seems to answer, or
when they do - two weeks later they deny that you called. I thought as the
monkeys don't answer, maybe the organ grinder would ;-).

I've been *sooooo* tempted to use 'support monkey' in some of my missives to PN
but I managed to resist.

Graham