XP SIP app needed

Old August 17th 06, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default XP SIP app needed

wrote in message
I am looking for an application to run under Windows XP which will
enable me to use SIP accounts such as 1899 VOIP or sipgate. It would
need to use the speakers and microphone attached to the computer.

I seem to remember from Vonage a year ago something called X-Pro or
similar. What would be a good value program which would let me do
this?

1899 Voip - That's not been around for a while (?)

Old August 17th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

1899 Voip - That's not been around for a while (?)

Sometimes they would charge me for dialing UK 0800 numbers.
Nice.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%