BT Home Hub Port Forwarding

Old August 17th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Home Hub Port Forwarding

I've recently got the BT Home Hub and I am trying to get it to allow my
machine to act as a server for a network game (Football Manager 2006).

I was able to do this with my previous Router, the BT Voyager 2091, by
setting up a static IP address and then sorting out the Port
Forwarding.

Now the BT Home Hub doesn't seem to have the Port Forwarding option,
but has the Game & Application Sharing. Unfortunately it has changed
and none of the options allow me to put in my static IP address,
instead only allowing a maximum of 5 characters in each field.

Football Manager uses ports 10093 and 10094.

The options I am given are Protocol (TCP or UDP), Port Range, Translate
To ..., Trigger Protocol (TCP or UDP) and Trigger Port. I've put in
the above ports into the Port Range but what am I supposed to put into
the Translate To or Trigger Port options?

Thanks