Landline in - VOIP out.

Old August 18th 06, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Landline in - VOIP out.

I need to be able to take calls on my ADSL landline and have them
rerouted (when I'm out of the office) to my mobile. I only have one
landline, but I do have a permanent ADSL connection. I thought I had
cracked it with SKYPE and a VoSKY call centre, but that only works
with Internet calls in and Landline out. I cannot give a new number
out to all my customers, so this solution did not work for me. I am
also having problems with SKYPE and bad voice signal when my PC is
doing a lot of stuff. What would be better for me if is there was some
hardware that did not need to use the PC, but was connected directly
to the internet via a spare Ethernet connection I have, or even to my
wireless network. If this is not possible, then I may consider using a
dedicated PC for the job. Can anybody point this numpty in the right
direction please.

Mark in Spain.
Old August 18th 06, 09:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Mark wrote:
[...]

A Linksys/Sipura SPA3000 or 3102 could well be for you. www.pcbox.es do
'em (great shop and service, in Ferrol at least).

If you're up to using a dedicated PC, Trixbox will be able to do all
you want and much more!

Paul (also in Spain)

Old August 18th 06, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Mark" [email protected] wrote in message
[...]

Probably a bit overkill, but this would probably do what you want:
http://www.portech.com.tw/eweb/skytrunk/st1004.htm

Old August 18th 06, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On 18 Aug 2006 01:47:13 -0700, "paul123" wrote:

Linksys/Sipura SPA3000

I am uring towards a LinkSys SPA3000, unlike yourself, I am no hablo
espanol, any chance you can post the web page for the item I am after,
I can muddle through the rest I am sure!

Which region of Spain are you? I am Castellon, Valencia!

www.markscotford.com
Old August 19th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Mark wrote:
On 18 Aug 2006 01:47:13 -0700, "paul123" wrote:

Linksys/Sipura SPA3000

I am uring towards a LinkSys SPA3000, unlike yourself, I am no hablo
espanol, any chance you can post the web page for the item I am after,
I can muddle through the rest I am sure!

Which region of Spain are you? I am Castellon, Valencia!

Hi Mark,

Look for ref no "56125" description "ADAPT. ATA VOIP LINKSYS
CENTRALITAS SPA3000 83,96" on:
http://www.pcbox.com/catalogo/catalo...=es&familia=56

84 - inc VAT - pretty good price too!

Galicia - fire country!