Wireless ADSL routers

Old August 18th 06, 07:08 PM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.telecom.broadband

Default Wireless ADSL routers

In message , deKay
writes
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des 14 Aug 2006
23:13:55 -0700, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do uk.comp.misc, yawatina
tan reek esk "Craig Cockburn" fornis do marikano es
bono tan el:

I have much the same question - I see the linksys wireless router SRX
and the netgear wpn824 Rangemax praised in the Jan 2006 edition of
"Which" and the Belkin wireless Pre-N praised by PC Pro so I'm
wondering what the views of the group are on these and whether there's
any other brands you'd recommend.

Both of these were slated somewhat in PC Plus this month.

Do you have a link to the review?

--
Craig Cockburn ("coburn"). M.Sc., CITP, CEng
Owner, http://www.siliconglen.com/