Travel Easy Everywhere with VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

Old August 21st 06, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Travel Easy Everywhere with VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no PC is required!

Travel Easy Everywhere with VoIP Phone works like a mobile phone - no
PC is required!

Internet(Voip)phone service plan thru wireless network,reduce phone
charges compared to standard phone services.
You may roam throughout your network while making
phone calls,wherever you have Internet access.

http://www.flying-rugs.com/satellite...p300-phone.htm