PAYG dialup for backup

Old August 21st 06, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default PAYG dialup for backup

Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

Thanks

Clive

Old August 21st 06, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:
Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

May I recommend a couple we provide? We do it with one username and
password for all, and also as a specific username and password for your
account.

They are at the link:

http://www.cyberstrider.net/index.php?page=broadband

-DB
--
20MB space, 800MB/month data transfer, POP3 mailbox and domain name for
a tenner a year at www.10quid.co.uk.

Old August 21st 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Clive" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

BT?

Thanks

Clive

Old August 21st 06, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"R. Mark Clayton" wrote in message

"Clive" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

Any will do for a backup, infact make a few they are free.

BT, Wandadoo (Orange), Virgin and I am sure there are more.

Old August 21st 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Clive" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

How about FreeUK from a load of other 0845 options.
See www.ispreview.co.uk and www.net4now.co.uk
Old August 21st 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

NoNeedToKnow wrote:

"Clive" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a PAYG dialup ISP (reliable)?

How about FreeUK from a load of other 0845 options.
See www.ispreview.co.uk and www.net4now.co.uk

I use them for backup dial-up. Their connection seems to be less contended on
their network than Plusnet for example.

Graham