GREAT NEWS: Credit will not expire anymore

Old August 21st 06, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default GREAT NEWS: Credit will not expire anymore

https://www.voipbuster.com/forum/vie...cfb45 51c6461

We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit
will stay valid for ever!

If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated otherwise).
This means you can call all countries in the free destinations list for
120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, you will keep your
credit, and a minimal rate (like 1 cent/minute) will be charged, this
rate depends on the country and will one of these days be displayed on
the website's rates list

AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!), if
you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD
(instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for
example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will
then get 160 free days.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 21st 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
https://www.voipbuster.com/forum/vie...cfb45 51c6461

We decided to drop the expiry dates for credit. That means your credit
will stay valid for ever!

If you buy credit, you will get 120 freedays (unless stated otherwise).
This means you can call all countries in the free destinations list for
120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, you will keep your
credit, and a minimal rate (like 1 cent/minute) will be charged, this
rate depends on the country and will one of these days be displayed on
the website's rates list

AND IT EVEN GETS BETTER.. starting next week (it's not active yet!), if
you top up your account before your Freedays are over, we will ADD
(instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for
example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will
then get 160 free days.

Cool. That IS an improvement. Until the next change ;=)

I presume that will be the same on all Betamax sites?

Old August 21st 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh paul123:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
[...]

I'm hoping so.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 21st 06, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:
On 21 Aug 2006 11:58:56 -0700, "paul123" , wrote:

I presume that will be the same on all Betamax sites?

For the average numpty UK new-user
is there really any difference between the Betamax sites
apart from the odd dial rate charges shown by pages like
http://www.voipproducts.eu/betamax/

Well, yes and no.

Yes if you're dialling the UK a lot. Voipbuster charge for UK landline
calls, whereas most of the rest don't. I no longer use voipbuster - I'm
on voipstunt.

No, if you don't call the UK much or if you don't mind paying.

At the end of the day (120 days), free is much cheaper than 1p, or
cent, a minute.