Voipstunt - register iwthout download?

Old August 22nd 06, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Voipstunt - register iwthout download?

Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
(as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)

I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

Cheers,

Gordon
Old August 22nd 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
(as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)

I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

Cheers,

Gordon

You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
first to register.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old August 22nd 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
(as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)

I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

Cheers,

Gordon

You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
first to register.

yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

Old August 22nd 06, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

In article . com,
paul123 wrote:

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Gordon Henderson:
Anyone know of a way to register without downloading their client?
(as it won't run under Linux, and I'd use their SIP service anyway)

I can't even get to their feedback section unless I've registered )-:

Cheers,

Gordon

You can't. I only use VoIP Stunt via SIP, but had to use the software
first to register.

yeah, get a friend with windows to register an account name for you.
then configure a SIP client on your linux box, or use an ATA

Thanks for the replys! It does seem a bit weird though, espeically when
they advertise no adware/spyware/malware, etc. in their client, but if
thats what they want then ...

Cheers,

Gordon