Nildram Leavers offers?

Old August 22nd 06, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Nildram Leavers offers?

I am currently with Nildram but could save a few quid by moving to another
isp. I know you get what you pay for etc but has anyone asking Nildram for a
MAC code ever been offered a deal to stay with them?

cheers
Norman

Old August 22nd 06, 06:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Norman" wrote:

I am currently with Nildram but could save a few quid by moving to another
isp. I know you get what you pay for etc but has anyone asking Nildram for a
MAC code ever been offered a deal to stay with them?

might be worth checking on bbs.adslguide.org.uk

Old August 22nd 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Norman wrote:

I am currently with Nildram but could save a few quid by moving to another
isp. I know you get what you pay for etc but has anyone asking Nildram for a
MAC code ever been offered a deal to stay with them?

You may regret going to simply save a few quid actually. I'm heading in the
other direction.

How do you rate Nildram's performance btw ?

Graham

Old August 22nd 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In message , Eeyore
writes
How do you rate Nildram's performance btw ?

Dog's knob! If Pipex ever mess it up it will be a tragedy.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"
Old August 22nd 06, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Devs wrote:

In message , Eeyore
writes
How do you rate Nildram's performance btw ?

Dog's knob! If Pipex ever mess it up it will be a tragedy.

Have they bought them now ?

I would have migrated to Nildram from Plusnet if they took LLU MACs but they
didn't.

Nice cheery folk on the phone too.

Graham

Old August 22nd 06, 11:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Eeyore" wrote in
message ...

Devs wrote:

In message , Eeyore
writes
How do you rate Nildram's performance btw ?

Dog's knob! If Pipex ever mess it up it will be a tragedy.

Have they bought them now ?

They bought them two years ago.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/08/09/pipex_nildram/

I would have migrated to Nildram from Plusnet if they took LLU MACs but
they
didn't.

Nice cheery folk on the phone too.

Looks like Nildram are nit suffering from interference.

Joe Lee

Graham