VoIPCheap - Tesco Internet Phone - 3 sec Voice Delay

Old August 23rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VoIPCheap - Tesco Internet Phone - 3 sec Voice Delay

Argh!!

After downloading VoIPCheap and installing it successfully, when I use my
Tesco internet phone I'm experiencing a delay of approx' 3 seconds which
makes it pretty much unusable.

Can anyone suggest a cure?

I am using NTL broadband via a wireless router to a laptop.

TIA

Old August 23rd 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thus spaketh Arnold:
Argh!!

After downloading VoIPCheap and installing it successfully, when I
use my Tesco internet phone I'm experiencing a delay of approx' 3
seconds which makes it pretty much unusable.

Can anyone suggest a cure?

I am using NTL broadband via a wireless router to a laptop.

TIA

Have you set the connection type in options on VoIP Cheap to broadband
connection.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk