Nildram question

Old August 23rd 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Nildram question

Hi

Try as I might I cannot find what the difference is between Peak and
OffPeak with Nildrams Broadband2Go service is.

I would grateful if someone could enlighten me.

Yours

Aj
Old August 24th 06, 07:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Hankjam" wrote in message
Hi

Try as I might I cannot find what the difference is between Peak and
OffPeak with Nildrams Broadband2Go service is.

I would grateful if someone could enlighten me.

Yours

Aj

From Nildram FAQ:
A Fair Usage Quota ensures that everyone gets a fair share of available
bandwidth. We have set this at 50GB during peak times (8am - midnight) for
DSL Surf and Broadband 2 customers.

So logically OffPeak is Midnight - 8am

HTH

Les