recommend basic adsl router for bridge mode.

Old August 24th 06, 09:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default recommend basic adsl router for bridge mode.

Can anyone recommend a basic adsl router which can carry out bridge mode?

I need this router to establish a connection to ADSL so I can put another
router inside it with an external IP address.

This would primarily be used on sites with a single static IP address.

I have nad recent problems with Netgear DG632's which I have been using for
this purpose.

The makes I would be interested in a

Linksys, D-link, allied telesyn possibly belkin or any others.

Thanks,

Kevin