BT Broadband - usage

Old August 24th 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Broadband - usage

Where can I find how much usage I've used? I'm on the Option 3, 40Gig P/M
package.

Thanks.,

Old August 27th 06, 01:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatboy" wrote in message
Where can I find how much usage I've used? I'm on the Option 3, 40Gig P/M
package.

Thanks.,

Double click the icon 'Hub Manager', which should be on your desktop.

After a few minutes, it will load then you will get to see your upload and
download for the current billing period, labelled 'Data transmitted' and
'Data received'.

--
GNUEMAIL-Postmaster
postmasteratgnuemail.com