QoS on Dlink router

Old August 25th 06, 07:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default QoS on Dlink router

Has anyone any experience of setting up QoS for VOIP (in this case a SPA2002
with Sipgate) on a DLink router? I have the DSL-G624T. There is a QoS tab
with options "PortMapping QoS" and "IP QoS" (by ToS, Application and User
Define). I've tried fiddling with the settings of each (its undocumented in
the user guide) but without a satisfactory result. Does anyone have a clear
idea what the settings should be on this router for my setup? Any advice
appreciated.