grandstream 486

Old August 25th 06, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default grandstream 486

Just a quickie for you experts here!

If I buy a secondhand 486 Handytone that is specifically mentioned as a
version 1 unit, what features/options will be missing?

Cheers

--
Do you know what your kids are doing online?

FREE internet safety information
http://www.pctattletale.com/cmd.php?af=300997