SNOM 300 multiple number dialing

Old August 25th 06, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default SNOM 300 multiple number dialing

I have a standalone SNOM 300 (i.e. no Asterisk in the background). I
want to set up an entry in the address book to dial a number, pause
until that number replies, then dial a second number.

Can I do this in SNOM?

I have tried separating the two numbers in the address book entry with
commas (just like we used to with modems!), but that doesn't work. Also,
SNOM says FORBIDDEN if the address book entry is too long.

Any ideas?

--
Ian
Old September 4th 06, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

news wrote:
I have a standalone SNOM 300 (i.e. no Asterisk in the background). I
want to set up an entry in the address book to dial a number, pause
until that number replies, then dial a second number.

I don't know a way of doing that.

You can program a function key to send a specific DTMF string.

Tim
Old September 4th 06, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

news explained :
I have a standalone SNOM 300 (i.e. no Asterisk in the background). I want to
set up an entry in the address book to dial a number, pause until that number
replies, then dial a second number.

It's a "wait" not a "pause" you need.