Sparkcom ADSL modem help

Old August 26th 06, 10:24 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Sparkcom ADSL modem help

Hi all.
Just purchased second-hand Sparkcom ADSL Modem Router (BBPNR04). I can't
seem to login as an Administrator. I haven't got a manual so not sure i'm
using the right user/pass combo. I've tried the usual; admin/admin,
admin/epicrouter, admin/password, admin/pass, administrator/password et c et
c.
Can somebody enlighten me to the correct combination? If it appears i've
tried it already, how do i fully reset this damn thing? Hold the reset
button doesn't appear to do so.

Any help appreciated.

cheers