JPL Webphone 2 and Voipstunt

Old August 26th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default JPL Webphone 2 and Voipstunt

Hi All

I have the JPL web phone 2 working fine with Voipstunt but cannot make the
keypad on the phone interact with Voipstunt. I assume that this is a driver
issue.

There is a sriver disk with it but the list of services on it does not
include Voipstunt.

Any help on this appreciated

Simon