Can you believe it

Old August 26th 06, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Can you believe it

After several weeks and tickets with Plusnet (trying to get a MAC key),
they finally found proof that I had never received my hardware and thus
I didn't need to pay the 20.

Raised another ticket to cancel my account - not wanting or needing a
MAC any more.

What happens today ..... Mr ******* you need to pay 20 for the
hardware you received

You couldn't make this up.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGG!

Clive

Old August 26th 06, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:
After several weeks and tickets with Plusnet (trying to get a MAC key),
they finally found proof that I had never received my hardware and thus
I didn't need to pay the 20.

Raised another ticket to cancel my account - not wanting or needing a
MAC any more.

What happens today ..... Mr ******* you need to pay 20 for the
hardware you received

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development Staff
Old August 27th 06, 01:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

**** off and take your ****e ISP with you, ****.

Old August 27th 06, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Eeyore wrote:

nigel wood wrote:

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

It shouldn't be necessary should it Nigel ?

No Graham, it shouldn't be necessary. Clive is still having a problem
however and I can help, so I will.

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development Staff
Old August 27th 06, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development Staff

**** off and take your ****e ISP with you, ****.

Oh dear, you really sound upset. I imagine there's good reason but its
difficult to determine from your somewhat terse posting style.

The nice thing about Usenet is that anyone can post anything. Enjoy your
right to do so whilst I try and sort out Clive's cancellation.

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development Staff
Old August 27th 06, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Nev wrote:

**** off and take your ****e ISP with you, ****.

Oh, nice one. I bet that told him.

--
K A Nuttall
www.yammer.co.uk
Old August 27th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

nigel wood wrote:
Clive wrote:

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

I hope my response (by other methods) has been statifactory. I'm now
waiting for you to take the agreed action before I can finally resolve
this problem.

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development Staff
Old September 1st 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

nigel wood wrote:
nigel wood wrote:

Clive wrote:

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

I hope my response (by other methods) has been statifactory. I'm now
waiting for you to take the agreed action before I can finally resolve
this problem.

Hi Clive

Just a gentle reminder that I'm still need you to take action before I
can finally resolve this matter. If there is a problem please reply to
one of the tickets currently open on your account.

Many Thanks

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development staff
Old September 4th 06, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

nigel wood wrote:
nigel wood wrote:
nigel wood wrote:

Clive wrote:

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

I hope my response (by other methods) has been statifactory. I'm now
waiting for you to take the agreed action before I can finally resolve
this problem.

Hi Clive

Just a gentle reminder that I'm still need you to take action before I
can finally resolve this matter. If there is a problem please reply to
one of the tickets currently open on your account.

Many Thanks

Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development staff

As you may or may not be able to see. My account has been suspended.
So, I am no longer able to update any payment details on my account.
and the last email I recieved from Plusnet was STILL asking for the
67 rather than 47. the matter is in the hands of my solicitor.

Clive

Old September 4th 06, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Clive wrote:

nigel wood wrote:
nigel wood wrote:
nigel wood wrote:
Clive wrote:

You couldn't make this up.

Leave it to me. I'll get back to you by noon on Sunday.

I hope my response (by other methods) has been statifactory. I'm now
waiting for you to take the agreed action before I can finally resolve
this problem.

Hi Clive

Just a gentle reminder that I'm still need you to take action before I
can finally resolve this matter. If there is a problem please reply to
one of the tickets currently open on your account.

Many Thanks Nigel Wood

Plusnet Development staff

As you may or may not be able to see. My account has been suspended.
So, I am no longer able to update any payment details on my account.
and the last email I recieved from Plusnet was STILL asking for the
67 rather than 47. the matter is in the hands of my solicitor.

Crikey ! It's come to this ?

Graham