I never thought i'd say this...

Old August 27th 06, 06:50 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.telecom.broadband

Default I never thought i'd say this...

7 wrote:
asstroturfer flatfish+++ wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:17:19 +0100, Kier wrote:

However hard you work, it still looks like idiocy, and you still
sound like a dickhead. And yet you criticise Erik, who can at least
post in a grown up manner.

Be easy on 7, he was tossed out of the uk.telecom.broadband group a
while back for the same behavior.
He hasn't been the same since.
Most people came to the conclusion that 7 is the product of his age
and IQ.

I was?

It seems the phosphor dots are more than just glowing in front of you
if you were sad enough to search google groups
for *ALL* interests that I have.

One last point... You are a liar.
But I'm sure thats not the first time you were called that.

*******
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....e=source&hl=en

Andrew Sayers, on 7:
"You really are incredibly stupid , aren't you? Why do you think (I suspect
you
don't) that frantically pressing the "H" and "A" keys makes you credible?

Are you "dave"? (He was a demi-literate that left this group ages ago to try
to learn
basic English).

Judging by the silly line above, you may be the "divvy-dave" that everyone
laughed
at. If not then you could be a clone, and we can all laugh at you instead!

C'mon "7" let us know.

(Which school do you attend by the way?)"

*******

7 is the only liar in this instance.

Old August 27th 06, 10:42 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.telecom.broadband

sock puppet Michael Brooslin wrote:

7 wrote:
asstroturfer flatfish+++ wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:17:19 +0100, Kier wrote:

However hard you work, it still looks like idiocy, and you still
sound like a dickhead. And yet you criticise Erik, who can at least
post in a grown up manner.

Be easy on 7, he was tossed out of the uk.telecom.broadband group a
while back for the same behavior.
He hasn't been the same since.
Most people came to the conclusion that 7 is the product of his age
and IQ.

I was?

It seems the phosphor dots are more than just glowing in front of you
if you were sad enough to search google groups
for *ALL* interests that I have.

One last point... You are a liar.
But I'm sure thats not the first time you were called that.

*******
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.telecom.broadband

msg/22f6e6c180df4683?dmode=source&hl=en

Andrew Sayers, on 7:
"You really are incredibly stupid , aren't you? Why do you think (I
suspect you
don't) that frantically pressing the "H" and "A" keys makes you credible?

Are you "dave"? (He was a demi-literate that left this group ages ago to
try to learn
basic English).

Judging by the silly line above, you may be the "divvy-dave" that everyone
laughed
at. If not then you could be a clone, and we can all laugh at you instead!

C'mon "7" let us know.

(Which school do you attend by the way?)"

*******

7 is the only liar in this instance.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
You are still a dumb fsckie frankly.
To believe that all posts from an account are from same poster
leaves a lot of gap in your knowledge does it not?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! !!

Old August 28th 06, 04:08 AM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.telecom.broadband

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:42:38 +0000, 7 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
You are still a dumb fsckie frankly.
To believe that all posts from an account are from same poster
leaves a lot of gap in your knowledge does it not?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! !!

Oh, but when they/you/COLA Gang believe they are all from flatfish, from
the same as well as different isp's, then it's ok.

Hypocrite.

Old August 28th 06, 02:17 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.telecom.broadband

flatfish+++ wrote:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:42:38 +0000, 7 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
You are still a dumb fsckie frankly.
To believe that all posts from an account are from same poster
leaves a lot of gap in your knowledge does it not?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! !!

Oh, but when they/you/COLA Gang believe they are all from flatfish, from
the same as well as different isp's, then it's ok.

Hypocrite.

The phosphor dots are more than just glowing in your eyes
isn't that right flat cake?

So you turn into an Internet Stalker and then call others
Hypocrites.

Sheesh!

Care to tell us where it all went wrong for you in
your life starting at a point before getting locked
up in your current asstroturfer cubicle (such as graduation day)?

Old August 28th 06, 05:16 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,uk.telecom.broadband

7 wrote:
flatfish+++ wrote:

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:42:38 +0000, 7 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
You are still a dumb fsckie frankly.
To believe that all posts from an account are from same poster
leaves a lot of gap in your knowledge does it not?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! !!

Oh, but when they/you/COLA Gang believe they are all from flatfish, from
the same as well as different isp's, then it's ok.

Hypocrite.

The phosphor dots are more than just glowing in your eyes
isn't that right flat cake?

So you turn into an Internet Stalker and then call others
Hypocrites.

Sheesh!

Care to tell us where it all went wrong for you in
your life starting at a point before getting locked
up in your current asstroturfer cubicle (such as graduation day)?

Please enlighten this mere mortal. What is the connection between the
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Stronsay, Orkney
www.stronsay.co.uk/claremont