Are you looking to migrate or get broadband?

Old August 28th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Are you looking to migrate or get broadband?

Hi,

I have recently become a Sales Partner for Nildram, (a proper
contracted one, not the basic affiliate with banner links type) and as
a I am looking to get people signed up with them, either as new
connections or as Migrations from other providers.

I am looking for anyone who is interested in joining any of Nildram's
packages and would ask, if you are looking to sign up, please could you
sign up through my own system:

http://www.wvfour.com/broadband/placeorder.aspx

This links directly into Nildram's own order system and your order is
processed in exactly the same way. I even offer the Home500 call
package on sign-up whoch is free to all broadband customers and gives
you 500 Mins of free local and national calls.

The reason why...

Simply to earn some extra money from people who are looking to join up
anyway. I only earn 5% commission a month so each customer is only
generating me about 1 - 1.35 a month. Not a great deal, but the
more the better.

I already have 13 people under my wing and they are all happy. Why not
join through my site aswell.

Remember Migrations from other providers are Free.

Look forward to welcoming you.

Andy

Old August 28th 06, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Jonesey wrote:

Remember Migrations from other providers are Free.

Do Nildram now take LLU MACs ? That's the only reason I didn't chose them
recently .

Graham

Old August 28th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Jonesey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

You're going to hear from people who object to spam.

Have you only posted to this NG?

Nildram's Irresponsible usage definition:
Customer acknowledges that they have a responsibility to ensure
that their connection is not used in an irresponsible manner.
Nildram deem irresponsible use of the connection as including,
but not limited to, sending unsolicited e-mail "spamming",
attempting to breach the security of a 3rd party machine, and
flooding usenet by placing a single post in a large number of
newsgroups.

Old August 28th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Jonesey" wrote in message
[...]

Nice up-front honesty from you, Andy.

But what would be the incentive for me - or anyone else, for that matter -
going via you rather than straight to Nildram?

George

Old August 28th 06, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Jonesey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I have recently become a Sales Partner for Nildram,

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.broadband.html
Advertising is forbidden.
Anyone posting contrary to this charter may be reported to their
"postmaster" and/or Service Provider.

Old August 29th 06, 12:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Jonesey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I have recently become a Sales Partner for Nildram,

Spamming really isn't a good start to your new career.

Old August 29th 06, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Fatby f the Underwrld" wrote:
"Jonesey" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I have recently become a Sales Partner for Nildram,

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.broadband.html
Advertising is forbidden.
Anyone posting contrary to this charter may be reported to their
"postmaster" and/or Service Provider.

Complaints to:

and copy them to: